- The lottery will take place from November 29, 2021 by The Snowsuit Fund/ Le Fonds Habineige, 225 Donald St #134, Ottawa, ON K1K 1N1 and online at www.snowsuitfund5050.com
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets prices are: 5 tickets for $10, 20 ticket for $25, 100 tickets for $50 and 500 tickets for $100
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd.
- The draw dates will take place on:
- 50/50 draw: January 14, 2022 at Rogers Radio, 2001 Thurston Drive at 9am.
- Ticket purchases must be made no later than 8:45am on January 14, 2022 in order to be eligible for this 50/50 draw.
- After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on website, and will be 50% of the total sales during the time of the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print on site. The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from The Snowsuit Fund/ Le Fonds Habineige by phone and/or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting The Snowsuit Fund/ Le Fonds Habineige at: (613) 746-8719 extension 201 or by email at email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 225 Donald St #134, Ottawa, ON at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event a winner does not come forward, the winning ticket will kept and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to The Snowsuit Fund/ Le Fonds Habineige with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasing eligibility:
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of purchase
- Must be located in the Province of Ontario at time of purchase
- Must not be one of the following
o An employee of the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario
o The Snowsuit Fund staff and Board of Directors
o An employee of the supplier of the BUMP 50/50 System who are involved with the development and/or support of the 50/50 System
o Members of the same household of each of the above.
Note: Prior to the purchase of a ticket online, you will be required to verify your eligibility and that the information is complete and accurate.
- The above set of rules will be posted for the raffle on the website under Rules of Play
- Connex Ontario: Mental Health & Addiction Services (1-888–230–3505) www.connexontario.ca